Get new ideas for repurposing a Southern Blaze Candle Mason Jar. I love the idea of products that can be recycled and repurposed after it’s original use. Southern Blaze wood wick candles are poured into a glass mason jar which can be repurposed after the burn. Here are some ideas on how to repurpose and reuse a candle mason jar that has hundreds of new uses after the candle has burned down.
Southern Blaze wood wick lotion candles are hand-poured into a glass mason jar
Southern Blaze wood wick lotion candles are hand-poured into a glass mason jar, made in America. We use glass mason jars because it’s a nonporous and impermeable material which makes them the perfect material container for noninteraction between the packaging and our wax. The glass has an almost zero rate of chemical interaction. This allows for the wax to store for long periods which ensures the strength and integrity of the aroma. This is one reason Pure Soaps And Candles chooses to use a glass mason jar for our Southern Blaze collection of candles.
Mason jars are a home staple. They are a great go-to when you need an empty glass container. After you have enjoyed your Southern Blaze Luxury candle you can continue to enjoy your jar for years to come. Here are some creative ideas to recycle, reuse, or repurpose those mason jars.
How to dispose of the last of your candle wax
Once you have burned down your candle you will clean out the mason jar disposing of the last wax remnants. Soak your mason jar in hot water for about:30 minutes to soften the wax. Pour out the water. Use a paper towel or a soft spatula to scoop out the wax until the jar is empty. Using soap and water clean the mason jar and allow it to dry. Now it’s ready for your repurpose project.
Repurpose and reuse Southern Blaze candle mason jars into a gift
Here are some ways to fill an empty mason jar as a gift….
- Put in fresh-cut flowers and add a bow around the jar
- Fill with homemade apple sauce, jam, or picked veggies to give to a friend
- Layer a cake or brownie ingredients and give it to a friend
- Fill with hot cocoa, tea, or your favourite roasted coffee beans to give a friend
- Dried beans, or a soup, chilli soup with the recipe to give to a friend
- Add dog biscuits to give away
- Fill with dirt and add a succulent plant
- Put birdseed into the jar and add a photo of which birds the seeds attract
- Sunflower seeds with a photo of sunflower or bow around the jar
- If you have a friend that loves to take baths you can fill your jar with bath salts
IF you’re a crafty person and want to repurpose and reuse mason jars in your home there are hundreds of ways to use a mason jar. The folks at DIY Home World – offer some really fun and creative DIY ways to repurpose your mason jar candle. DIYprojects.com offer a how to build your own mason jar aquarium.
Repurpose and reuse Southern Blaze candle mason jars for items around your home
Repurpose and reuse Southern Blaze candle mason jars for items around your home, office, or garage:
- Use to store extra baking ingredients
- Organize your cabinets and use the mason jars to store your cereals, oatmeals, teas, coffee, etc.
- Store little items around your home like extra nails, buttons, or sewing items
- Store candy like gummy balls, candy corn, or other colourful candies and use as a display or as a party favour
- Hold your cooking fat
- Store gardening seeds
- Make an ant farm with the kids
- Use to freeze homemade soups, tomato sauce, veggies
- Store pickles
- Use as a flower vase
- Plant herbs
- Pencil or pen holder for the office
Come up with your own idea and share it with us in our comments.
The most creative idea will win a FREE Southern Blaze Luxury Wood Wick lotion candle.